This winter, along with other organisations in Eastbourne, we’re opening our doors for digital drop ins and to be a warm space.
Starting from Monday 5th December, we will be open:
Mondays – from 12-4pm (except 26th December)
Thursdays – from 1-5pm
Fridays – from 12-5pm
These sessions are completely open and free for anyone to join in.
At our warm, welcoming space, come and:
- Complete digital odd jobs, such as filling in forms and booking appointments
- Learn how to set up and use your new device
- Find out how to use emails and manage files
- Build your confidence using software such as Word and Excel
- Try out a new bit of kit such as a 3D printer
- Have some company, warm drinks and snacks!
How can I help?
We’re able to run these sessions at the moment thanks to funding from Sussex Community Foundation and Eastbourne Borough Council.
If you’d like to come and volunteer in the space – please let us know. You don’t need to have loads of tech skills – being a friendly face and helping make drinks are also really important part of the sessions.
If you’d like to support our warm space in other ways you could make a donation either online, or pop into our shop and use our contactless machine.
£10 would cover the cost of all the hot drinks at a session
£20 would cover the cost of hot drinks and snacks!