Thanks to a grant from the National Lottery Social Enterprise Support Fund, we’re able to recruit a new member of our team
The post is for approximately 15 hours per week worked on a flexible basis and is expected to be in place until March 2023. Most of the time you’ll based at our HQ in Cavendish Place, Eastbourne.
We pay an hourly rate for this role of £11.75 + holiday pay.
- Keeping the website, ticketing and social media information accurate and up to date.
- Leading some of our workshops and other face-to-face events
- Monitoring and evaluation data gathering, verifying and analysis
- Raising the profile of our laptop repurposing project
- Making regular social media updates
- Assisting at triage/fact-finding meetings with clients
- Supporting our technical (hardware and software) infrastructure
Essential skills, knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident use of social media and other digital comms channels
- Comfortable with a wide range of productivity software (Office tools, Slack, Trello etc)
- Good understanding of webhosting tools and applications
- One or more programming languages as they are used in learning environments
- Coaching adults and young people in group or 1:1
- Must be patient and approachable
If this role sounds like you, contact us for more details together with a full job spec and skills profile.
Applications close 20th May 2022 and we’ll arrange interviews shortly after that date.